Nigerian Navy 2024/2025 Recruitment Application Portal- Do you want to work with the Nigerian Navy? If yes, then this article would help you achieve your goal by providing you with all the relevant and vital information needed.
The Nigerian Navy attracts a lot of applications on a yearly basis from those interested in working with them. Presently, we would love to inform our readers that the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 36 recruitment application form is available online and we would guide readers on steps to follow to successfully apply for the recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Navy like the Nigerian Army has different categories of recruitment so please take note of the one that is ongoing before proceeding to the online portal. Regardless of the category of recruitment ongoing, there are various vacant positions that would be outlined on the portal and every applicant is expected to select the position they’re interested in before proceeding to the portal.
For the ongoing Nigerian Navy Basic Training School recruitment exercise, below are some of the vacant positions:
Marine Engineer Mechanics (MEM)
Weapon Electrical Mechanics (WEM)
Automobile Mechanic (AM)
Sportsman and Sportswoman
Physical Training Instructor
The other vacant positions would be available on the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal which we would outline in the application guidelines below.
Procedures To Apply For The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise
Application for any category of the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise is done via the recommended online portal. Below are the steps to apply:
Visit the online portal
- Input your NIN, email, and password, and click on the Register button to create an account on the portal
- Input your email, password, and click on the Login button to access your newly created account
- Fill out the application form carefully and upload the necessary documents before submitting your application
- Ensure that you go through the form before clicking on the submit button also, ensure that all modifications are made before the deadline.
All applications must be done and submitted before the deadline for them to be accessed and not that those ones not submitted before then would not be considered. Cross-check your application thoroughly before submitting it.
Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form Out?
The Nigerian Navy has announced that it will commence the Direct Short Service Commission Course 29 Enlistment Exercise on December 27, 2023 and the portal will be opened till May 2024. Readers are urged to keep an eye on this section to know when the portal will be activated.
The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 36 portal will be opened on January 02, 2024 and closed on February 02, 2024.
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Below are some of the key requirements one must possess to be eligible for the next Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise:
- Must be a Nigerian National with a means of identification to prove this
- Must be between 18 to 22 for those with school certificates while the age range for those with higher certificates must be between 18 to 26.
- Must be single without a child
- Those with physical or medical challenges are exempted from applying
- Male applicants must be at least 1.69m tall while female applicants are expected to be at least 1.65m tall.
- Must possess any of the following:
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings).
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC)
- A Bank Verification Number(BVN) and NIN
- Birth Certificate and Duly Completed Parent/Guardian consent form
Keypoints To Note About The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise
- The application form is free of charge also, there are lists of requirements that shortlisted persons would have to come along with during the screening exercise. After the deadline, applicants can await the release of the shortlisted candidates list which would contain names of those eligible for the screening before the names of those eligible for the training is publishe
Please drop your questions in the comment section if you have any also, share this article with others that you know might find it useful.